As a DEFRA registered Passport Issuing Organisation, we are able to issue passports for animals of any colour for both members and non-members.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT A PASSPORT IS ONLY AN ID DOCUMENT, IT IS NOT A REGISTRATION DOCUMENT.
ANY QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT THE BPS REGISTRAR on 07768185139 or email@example.com
Passport FEES FROM 1st APRIL 2017
Equine Passport (Palomino) - Member £30, Non-Member £50
Combined Equine Passport (Palomino) and Registration - only available to Members £40.
Equine Passport (Cremello/Cream Dilutes/Cream Genes) - Member £30, Non-Member £50
Combined Equine Passport and Registration for all Cremellos/Cream Dilutes/Cream Genes including registration into the cream dilute or cremello register - Member £40, Non-Member £65
Basic Equine Passport for any colour animal without a passport - Member £30, Non-Member £50
Upgrade of old passport to an EU Compliant Passport - Members £30, Non-members £35.
Duplicate passport or Registration Certificte - £75- (£30 to be refunded if original found and returned).
To have your passport returned to you by Special Guaranteed Delivery please add £5.00
An ID Diagram must be completed for each application. Passport applications will not be considered unless this form is completed.
Owners should be aware of the new minimum operating standards for UK approved Passport Issuing Organisations, which are now in operation. The key changes relate to reporting of possible fraud and breaches of the law; the main points are listed below:
- Any application for registration received later that the 31st December in the animal’s year of birth or within 6 months of birth (whichever is later), will need to be reported to Trading Standards.
- Any notification of a transfer of ownership received after 30 days of the transfer, will need to be notified to Trading Standards.
- Any notification of a death of an animal received after 30 days of it passing will need to be notified to Trading Standards.
- Any suspected tampering or fraud to a Passport has to be reported to Trading Standards.
- Owners should take note of these standards as they could result in fines by Trading Standards or some form of action taken where they are not met.
Please read BPS Passports - Owners Responsibilities